Brand: Upper Deck
- 84 inch High, 24 inch Long, 9 inch Wide
- Made of Weather Resistant Metal With a Step-On Stake that Anchors it Into the Ground
- Aged Metallic Copper Finish Brings a Pop of Earthy Color to Lawns, Gardens and Landscapes
- The Spinning Action of the Dual Rotators Creates a Relaxing Environment with Visual Interest in Outdoor Spaces
- Transforms the Yard, Garden or Patio Into a Hypnotic Outdoor Experience Powered by Nature
Publisher: Upper Deck, LTD
Details: If you love pretty flowers and cool looking art things, you’ll take delight every time the breeze blows with this creative wind sculpture as it spins in the wind. The mesmerizing movement of the dual rotators creates a relaxing, hypnotic experience. The metal construction and antique copper finish resists the weather, and the step-on base easily pushes into the ground to provide a stable anchor in most environments. This 84 inch tall, 24 inch Long, 9 inch wide whirly gig sculpture is easiest to install in moist soil. Catch the wind, spruce up the yard and create a relaxing outdoor oasis where you can kick back and enjoy a mesmerizing kinetic show powered by nature.