- FADE RESISTANT METALLIC PAINT: Exhart’s collection of wind spinners and yard pinwheel decorations are sure to add a cheerful touch to your yard! This windmill spinner has playful rainbow pattern wheels that will ignite an explosion of colors when it spins. Its stunning metallic paint will create a daytime firework effect that’s sure to brighten up your day! 24″ L x 11″ W x 83″ H
- DOUBLE METAL WHEELS: This wind spinner has a double row of metal blades, providing visual contrast as they move smoothly on a ball bearing. The metal blades are hand painted with a metallic paint designed to be scratch-, fade- and weather-resistant, ensuring you will receive years of enjoyment. This energy-efficient garden windmill is easy to setup. Metallic paint used is fade- and peel-resistant, extending the life of this spinner beyond most competitors.
- FANTASTIC GIFT: Show some love for your green thumb friends and family by giving them fantastic gardening gifts. Exhart’s outdoor windmill spinners are sure to put a smile on everyone’s faces with their unique hand painted design and functional use. These make the best gardeners gift!
- CAPTIVATING VIEW: Add color to your yard with charming outdoor garden decor! Exhart offers a wide collection of outdoor garden decors like wind chimes, bird feeder, garden gnomes, garden stakes and more!
- EXTRAORDINARY HOME ART: Exhart is a family owned and operated company that offers original outdoor decors. Exhart has led the market in extraordinary kinetic art decor for over thirty years by developing hundreds of unique designs every year ranging from the wacky and whimsical to the rustic and elegant!
Psychedelic Metallic Rainbow Wind Spinner
This unique garden ornament will delight and entrance you as it adds a cheerful splash of moving color to your garden. The metal blades are handpainted with a metallic paint designed to be scratch-, fade- and weather-resistant, ensuring you will receive years of enjoyment.
Double Blades Spin Smoothly in the Wind
This spinner has a double row of blades, providing visual contrast as they move smoothly on a ball bearing.
Easy to install and set up. Place into the ground and put food into feeders and wait to watch it all effectively take effect. Only requiring you to stick them into the ground around your yard, pathway, or in your garden.